Northumberland Fire and Rescue Service (United Kingdom) have the pleasure of hosting the Fire Risk in Europe Conference 2010 in partnership with Frederikssund-Halsnaes Fire and Rescue Service (Denmark), Corpo Nazionale dei Vigili del Fuoco – Nucleo Investigativo Antincendi (Italy) and the Emergency Services College (Finland).
The conference will provide a European platform for sharing best practice, knowledge and experience on how to identify, assess and manage fire risk. The event forms an important part of the European Commission Directorate-General for Environment (Civil Protection Financial Instrument) funded ANSFR Project. The ANSFR Project is focused on developing and improving the identification, assessment and management of accidental, environmental/natural and social fire risk.
Some of the specific topics that may be presented and discussed during the conference are:
- Fires in the home
- Wildfires and forest fires
- Reducing fire risk as a result of high risk lifestyles
- Children and young people and fire risk reduction
- Reducing risk of fire for the elderly
- Reducing risk of fire for the physically disabled
- Reducing risk of fire those with mental health conditions
- A number of other topics associated with fire risk assessment, management and reduction
Professionals working to identify, assess, manage and reduce fire risk are invited to attend this important event.
For more information please go to the conference website http://www.fireriskeuropeconference.com, email Sarah Byrne on the following address [email protected] or call on +44 (0)845 6434 812.